Get Ready for Some Southern Alberta Hospitality in Lethbridge Alberta, Friday, April 28 & Saturday, April 29, 2017! Download the Registration Form here.
Please join us at the end of April at Anton’s in the Lethbridge Lodge as we gather in our CFUW Alberta Council Annual General Meeting.
Register now for the 2017 Council meeting being held at the Lethbridge Lodge’s lovely Anton Room. The room is the perfect size for our festivities with an intimate setting and windows looking out over the Oldman River Valley.
Lethbridge women await you. Register now; reserve and guarantee your room. Follow the instructions for registration.
THEME: ”Honouring Women’s Voices”
Included with your registration:
• Friday night supper, with Guest Speaker
• Door Prizes
• Saturday hot breakfast buffet
• CFUW Alberta Council Business Meeting, AGM
• Saturday Lunch, with Guest Speaker
• More Door Prizes
• Outdoor walk and talk to High Level Bridge viewpoint, a national landmark
• Opportunity to bid on Silent Auction items
• Presentations by Clubs on successes, challenges and lessons learned
• Updates from Provincial, Regional and National leaders
• Opportunity to win a Gift Basket – Buy tickets with proceeds to the Charitable Trust
5pm Arrive, Register, Open Cash Bar, Mixer 530p President’s Address
730pm Guest Speaker: Belinda Crowson – “We don’t talk about Those Women – Lethbridge’s Red Light District 1880 -1944.” Saturday April 29
8am Hot Breakfast Buffet
9am Greetings from City and Province
930am CFUW Alberta Council AGM directed by RD Dale Wilkies
1245pm Guest Speaker: Glenda Tibe Bonafacio – “Schism and Activism: Immigration and the Challenge of the Times”
130pm Walking break
145pm Group Photo
2pm Club Presentations
3pm Updates, National, Provincial, Regional 330p Closing remarks, Evaluation
** For those staying over Saturday evening, an informal gathering will be arranged, beginning at 6pm Please check this box if interested.**
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FORM
This form must be filled out and mailed, along with your cheque or money order for the appropriate registration fee to:
Pati Wigelsworth (CFUW Lethbridge & District Treasurer)
#906, 1103 – 5th Ave South
Lethbridge, AB T1J 0V4
If received prior to end of day Thursday April 13: $100 After April 13 $125
Cancellation within 72 hours of the event is subject to a charge of $60.
Receipts will be provided when you arrive at the event.
HOTELS AVAILABLE FOR ACCOMMODATION
- Days Inn 403-327-6000 code CFUW @ $89.95/night 10 double rooms are set aside until March 28
- Holiday Inn Express 1-866-494-9292 code CFUW @ $125/night, 5 double rooms set aside until March 27
*Prices do not include taxes and fees.
NB: Days Inn is adjacent to the Lethbridge Lodge. Holiday Inn Express is approximately six blocks away from the Lodge.